Having Tension,Anger & Depression. What medication should i take ?

Dear Doctor I am a male of 24 Years working in an IT service industry in south India. I am staying alone in a mansion at my work town. I am having a height of 163cm and Weight of about 80kg.I go everyday to play badminton or to health club for some regular excise. I have a problem of getting angry quickly if i hear a small issue against me or is done by others. I get also tensed in small issues and even for some thing change from what i did not expects. I want the result or thing done fast for some cases. I cannot control my feeling or cannot control my anger. I just fear of me bursting out to someone when i get angry or i actually feel in smashing something but i try to control doing these thing or will talk to my parents who tries to calm me down but still i become worried too much. I some time feel seriously depressed when i couldn t get some thing done or achieve some thing. Where as I see there are many people in my family and friends who just take thing very easy and is always cool. When i talk to my family on these thing they said It may be because i am having high BP. I also have problem of forgetting words while i am speaking even if i know or even some time forget what i had to ask or say when actually i am going to ask or say something to a person which i just thought and i just stand there thinking what i actually came to ask. I also get confused while i am saying some thing or get mixed up with the sentences when speaking which even confuses my friends or family. I speak loudly when I talk to someone which actually i may have started with a low Voice (I am not able to control my voice.) I also have problem or getting very less sleep. I rarely sleep more the an 5 to 6 hrs only if am really tired and even while sleeping i have lot of dreams coming which actually feels real and after getting up i feel still tired. I am try to control my anger and other problem but still end up in the same place. Can I know should I take some medication or see a doctor or change in my routine activity.Please suggest on what i can do. Thanking You in advance.
Thu, 19 May 2011