Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Having PCOs. Please inform me if any of this is related!

Dear Doctor, I would sincerley like to know what it is I'am currently experiencing. I had gotten close with my boyfriend recently and he inserted his penis into my vagina and made slow movements. He did not fully penetrate, however i noticed a slight very light pinkish colour on the sheet it was very less and hardly noticable. We did not do anything thereafter as I was suprised. I have read about the Hymen and its location and want to find out if there is a possiblilty I may have broken my hymen with such slow movement to the vagina I'am really concerned. If it means I have does that mean I will never bleed again during intercourse as I hope to. I 'am also on the pill if that is of any relevance but due to reasons of having PCO's. Please inform me if any of this is related. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 18 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  766
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
HI well come to HCM.
Yes there are all the chances of breaking hymen during this inter course since secretion
came out was pinkish- might be diluted due to secretions or may be partially broken
or little tare which might have given just a drop of blood and due to dilution might have appeared pinkish. This does not mean you will not bleed again during inter course. If
you get injured during inter course there will be bleeding. Thanks
Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor