Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Having Ovarian cyst

Hi, I'm 24 yrs old. I have a very big cyst at right ovary. Now the doctor is telling that it has to be removed through surgery. I would like to know is there any other method to get cured from the cyst?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  989
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

if it is big, it can cause problems like rupture, torsion and pain. i suggest you to go with your doctor's advice.

Answered: Sun, 14 Mar 2010
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
well dear you need to follow your attending physician advice as ovarian cyst is the surgical case and if left untreated/unoperated can lead to multiple complications so i would suggest that it is better for you to go fo surgery as soon as possible.
I hope I have answered your question.
Answered: Sun, 18 Dec 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor