Having Barrett's esophagus, vomiting, choking at the back of soft palate. Treatment?

Hello I have Barretts Esophagus and check it regularly. Lately I have been throwing up just liquids at night. I vomit at least 3or4 times. A weird symptom that occurs is a little choking at the back of the soft palate . To stop this choking and coughing, i sometimes have to vomit...just liquids r coming up. Clay color..mostly from cough meds, and also, I tried to drink berry gatorade and orange juice and it will come up immediately . Thanks
Fri, 7 Jun 2013