Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Have yellowish discharge and bumps on vagina with pus and blood when popped. Remedy?

Hi I have been experiencing for about 3 year bumps on my vagina which release pus and blood when popped, over time It has have develop an odor and I discharge a lot of white or yellowish substance., some times they get real tender and itch real bad on the inside. What could this be. I went to the doctor I got some thing the itching stop, but the bumps are still there
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that you might be having chronic fungal infection having chronic bacterial infection.
Due to itching bacterial infection takes place resulting bumps and pus formation.
Apply triple acting cream locally.
Go for one course of antibiotic medicine after consulting your doctor.
Take oral anti-fungal tablet like Flucanozole 150 mg once in a weekfor 4 weeks.
Kepp local hygiene clean, dry and airy.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Fri, 9 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor