Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Have yellow eyes, skin, sick, vomiting, appetite loss, told have liver problem. What to do?

I was tod last wednesday that my liver was not functioning right, since then i have yelow eyes and skin are yellow, and i am feeling very sick, like i want to throw up all the time, i cant eat because it feels like it just sits there in my stomache and i have a lot of pressure in the area, how long should i wait before going to the hospital because my dr, dont seem to be doing much,
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
Thanks for writing in HCM.
If your eyes are yellow then you should not waste any time at all.
Get the following blood investigations done immediately and consult your doctor immediately.
1. Complete blood count.
2. Complete liver function tests.
3. Renal Profile.
5. Ultrasound of the abdomen.
6. Viral markers and antibodies for hepatitis viruses
These investigations will help in arriving at a diagnosis which will aid in commencing specific treatment.
Answered: Fri, 19 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor