Have white patches of dry skin on lower legs and feet, itchy. How to get rid off it?

I have white patches of dry skin that you cant really see until I start scratching them and then they are very obvious. I have SLE , dont know if that applies but most of these areas are on my lower legs and feet. They itch more like inside my skin and sometimes I dont feel like when I scratch it is getting to the itch. Very annoying and disturbing as it is getting worse. Thank you
Wed, 23 Oct 2013
Hi dry patches of skin present in the lower legs can be winter xerosis.it can be a feature of sle.it can be cured by atarax 25 mg at night.antibiotic twice daily and application of venusia max cream all over the body can cure the condition.use of frolix soap for cleaning the body can be helpful