Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Have white particles in urine, watery discharge and pain in abdomen. Infection?

Ijust went pee, and noticed that I had white little particles in my urine . Also I had a slight pain in my abdomen wwhile peeing, and I have a clear watery discharge that kinda smells. I am sexually active. I ve read that it could be because my boyfriend is not circumcised and could just be an infection. What do you think??
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi and thanks for the question,
Circumcision actually reduces the risk of transmission of HIV AIDS and sexually transmitted infections by 60%. This however does not give room for unprotected sex for you will have the chances of getting infections. The symptoms you present are classical for urogenital infections. A urine culture and pap smear , with cultures and sensitivity tests are highly indicated in this situation. In the mean time, getting an appointment with your primary care physician is my advice. Getting your boy friend also get consulted and suggesting circumcision for him is a great idea. Meanwhile you avoid unprotected sex for the moment until after treatment and couple testing to be sure of the status of each other.
Thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.
Answered: Thu, 14 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor