Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

Have warts on skin of genitals, look like cauliflowers. Had fordyce spots. What is it, treatment?

Hi i think i have genital warts or such. It is on the very top part of my skin when stretched and they look like small cauliflauwers or something. They do not bulge out but are in level. I also have had fordyce spots for a couplenof years on my penis and testicular sack. What could these warts be and how would i treat them?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016

Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed genital Warts over your glans and foreskin.

These warts develop due to having a unprotected sex with infected person with HPV virus.

Please consult qualified dermatologist or specialist in sexual medicine for clinical examination and to confirm the diagnosis.

Normally these warts resolve of their own without treatment but may proliferate and need treatment .There are multiple options for treatment which will be decided by physician depending upon the nature and size of the warts.
As regards Fordyce spot they do not require treatment as they subside without treatment.


Answered: Mon, 15 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor