Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Have uti. My skin is irritated and itchy. Taking antibiotics. What are the findings and required treatment?

Hi, i think i have a uti, but it doesnt burn when i use the bathroom...ive had it a week now, my skin is irritated in sometimes itchy. i can possibly b pregnant even know the home stick said neg. I have been taking antibiotics, drinking cranberry
is something i do daily even before this. Also eating yogurt is also something i do daily with fruit. I wrk 6days a week driving more then 300miles a day for work.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response

You said that you are having UTI, but , you should have confirmed diagnosis, for that you consult physician. He will clinically examine you and advise laboratory investigations to confirm UTI. Then he will prescribe proper treatment..ok

You said that you are having irritated skin.. Itching on skin, but this much is less information, so you consult nearby dermatologist for diagnosis of skin disease, and take treatment accordingly.

You said that you feel pregnancy, but did you consult OG doctor?, not. ..right?
You consult OG doctor, and get confirmation of preganacy.

Travelling and eating yogurt have no relation with any disease...

I advise you to consult different doctors for your different complaints..ok

I hope you got my answer.


Dr ilyas Patel MD
Answered: Wed, 19 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor