Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Have upper abdominal pain, loose motion with mucus. Had MRI of gallbladder surgery site. Will toxin cleanse help?

Have had upper abdominal and back pain going into right shoulder blade...with watery diarrhea and long strings of gall bladder had it removed late 1990 s what does this mean? Had MRI last year of gallbladder surgery site...nothing showed up...will a toxin cleanse and parasite cleanse take care of this situation?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  585
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Watery diarrhoea and mucus passage, since how many days. If it is acute than may be some antibiotic course with Ofloxacin and Ornidazole for 6 days will help but if the Right sided pain and passage of loose stools and mucus is for more than 15 days than elaborate tests like stool R/M, C/s and full workup for Chronic diarrhoea will be required. Thanks
Answered: Sat, 7 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor