Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Have unbalanced testicles. Pain, discomfort. Suggest treatment

hi doctor i have testicle problem because of unbalance. my left side testicle size is larger that right side and when stand or walking for a long duration the big one testicle became painful and feeling uncomfortable and result is not in position to work more. After getting rest again we getting some relief. Please doctor help me and suggest me for medical treatment. I am for away from town and doing job in hydro power and there fore it is difficult to contact the doctor. Please suggest it is my humble request to all of you. Regards RAJ
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  700
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
The swelling in the left testicle may be due to hydrocele or infection which is called Epididymo orchitis.
Please take Antibiotic like Doxycycline and anti inflammatory drug.
Get an Ultrasound scrotum in future when you go to a town.
If you come back with ultrasound report,i will clarify further.
Wish you good health
Answered: Sun, 10 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor