1. A single live intrauterine fetus in cephalic presentation: aingle pregnancy
with baby's head downwards (towards mouth of uterus)
2. Fetal movements and cardiac activity: the baby is moving its limbs
inside the uterus and also its heart is beating normally (153 beats per minute).
3. Placenta anterior upper sement: Perfectly normal.
AFI (amniotic fluid index
- amount of water in which baby bathes), BPD
(biparietal diameter - diameter of head), HC (head circumference) and FL (femoral length - length of thigh bone) are all within normal limits.
4. Doppler flow study of blood is also normal.
In short please enjoy your pregnancy joyfully.
Every thing is normal.