Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Have to undergo surgical procedure, not sure about doctor. Cancel surgery?

hi Dr.XXXXXX: having a funny feeling about a Dr. that will be doing a small surgical procedure on me
sometime this year as I do not know his background with other patients, also alerted with a question l asked him
with not a good answer...a bit concerned, what do l do? should l cancel the tentative surgery and find a Dr.
where l feelsafe with?? Thank You Sir
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello Doctor,
Your anxiety about the doctor who is going to do a surgery on you , however minor it is, is important. So my advise is to find another doctor of your mind's satisfaction and proceed. Your attitude is very important . If not you will again suffer in a worse manner after the surgery.
Best wishes for a peaceful mind and healthy future,
Dr. C. J. Varghese
Answered: Thu, 23 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor