Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Have tight foreskin, might be balanitis. What is the treatment?

I seem I have a really tight foreskin which I think might be balanitis. There is a white band around it and hurts to wee and I can see discharge. However I can't wash it as my foreskin is so tight it cracks and cuts when retracting it. I am travelling at the moment so can't see a doctor. What can I do to stop my foreskin from bein so tight and stop my balanitis?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From your history it seems that you are having phimosis giving you this problem.
Due to not be able to retract the fore skin there is collection of smegma, not washed properly.
This collection of smegma will give infection and passing white discharge.
Consult surgeon and get examined and go for Circumcision operation.
Meanwhile try to keep part clean by washing smegma collection.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Sat, 6 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor