Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Have tight foreskin. Is there any other solution other than a surgery?

Respected sir,
I resides with my parents, and I have a tight forskin, sir i do not want to go for a surgery as it is not
possible , as i resides with my parents and sexual problems are considered taboo.
Sir, can u suggest some considerably or very effective solution for the same, there are some creames availabe in market are those are safe, can u suggent one.

Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have Phimosis.

If you have difficulty in retracting your foreskin completely over glans penis you will have problems in penetration of vagina during intercourse and will not be able to perform sex.

Considering the long term problems it is advisable to get circumcised .This is a simple surgery done under local anaesthesia..
The creams that are available in the market do not give satisfactory and permanent results.

Answered: Thu, 25 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor