Have swollen tonsils and one small white spot but no pain, please help

Have swollen tonsils and one small white spot. but no pain? Hi, my girlfriend just discovered yesterday that she has ONE very small white spot on her left tonsil. they weren t swollen yesterday and she had no pain at all. She just could feel it there. Today, she told me that now the back of her throat is swollen and the white spot is still there but there is still no pain. We don t know if this is tonsillitis . And she just told me that the only pain she has is when she opens her mouth her head , jaw, and under her tongue hurt. no where near her throat and her face is sore .
Mon, 18 Apr 2011