Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Have swelling under eye, itching and redness. Using contact lens and glasses. Can I use Ciplox?

Hi Doctor, I am 29 year old female, I am wearing contact lenses and glasses both. form last couple of days I have got a small swelling under my right eye and the corner inside the eye is red..also i feel itching inside and when i touch on the swelling it's paining...can you please help me with this..what it could be and what can cure this...I have got Ciplox eye drops at home..can i use them..??? thank you
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  117
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

Possibility of infection/injury due to contact lens can not be ruled out in your case. For the time being, you should stop using contact lenses and wear only glasses. You should give hot fomentation to your eyes, ciplox eye drops with some anti-inflammatory eye drops can be used locally.

In case pain is severe, you can take some analgesic and anti-inflammatory tablets orally which should help you. You should be fine in about 3 days.

Answered: Fri, 26 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor