Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Have swelling on penis, short frenulum. Do I need circumcision?

Hi,J have short frenulum...and no problems..till ,10 jears ago,in sex j felt little demage(very,very small cuting frenulum,with very small drop of blood .After few monts(going everyday with sex),on that place was maked small ball.For all this 10 years,the ball slowly grown up,and now is ball with d=5-6mm. It is a ball on the frenulum.Is in your prakse the same casies..J am thinking that J have to go on circumsiccion...what to do??Kindly regards.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  87
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Based on your description you have developed what is called as Granuloma at the site of Frenulum due to repeated injuries over a period of long time.Please consult some surgeon who will examine you and may either cauterize the graulaoma or excise it under local anesthesia.and will decide whether you need to get Circumcised.
Answered: Thu, 27 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor