Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Have swelling in the arm and tightness, must have been a insect bite. What to do?

I am not sure what bit me, a spider or some other insect, but it is swollen around the bite with a bruise and the swelling has continued all over my hand. I am felling a sense of tightness all along my arm. Is this something I should be concerned about? Should I seek medical attention or should I take some allergy medicine, wait and see?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
better to consult doctor , if localized swelling only tablets should do , as ur saying its spread all over ur arm and hand , it looks like cellulitis of the limb
Answered: Tue, 18 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor