Have sunburn on lower back, numbness on face and legs. Was on fiecanide and metropolol now on Multaq

I've had a host of symptoms over last two years.....sun burn like flare ups no lower back...then migrates to other random spots like thigh.....tricep etc then gone. Numbness that stats on left side of face....left inner ear ...forehead..
Intensity wears off over several weeks and disappeared for a year only to return again. Numbness has gradually dissipated. I have numbness in left leg.....thigh and some lower leg as well.

Have a fib. Diagnosed this past year. Was on fiecanide n metropolol. Now on multaq instead as flec. May have been causing flashers and muscle weakness/ pain.

Now have had minor nerve like headaches for some time.....not dull pain. Don't usually get headaches. Also feel head rush sometimes and difficulty concentrating on computer couple of times in last two weeks.

Often just feel like crap. Little nauseous. Then other times fine. I'm a mess I guess.. Not knowing what's going on is frustrating. Small fibre nerve damage. No diabetes

Clonazepam for sleep and anxiety for few years .
Sat, 28 Sep 2013