Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Have stringy skin hanging in throat, comes to the mouth during cough. What could it be?

hi, i have a long piece of strigy skin hanging of the bottom os my throat , when i cough the piece actually comes up into my mouth and it is flat on the end like a small penny it has always been there but lately seems to be longer, has never come up into my mouth before so that i have to swallow it back down what could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
a piece of tissue of tongue or back of tongue which are as a result of chronic irritation of post nasal drip f sinuses
due to irritation by pnd or gerd cough is there
get xray pns waters view to confirm and treat sinuses take montelucast 10 mg bd for wk
codeine plus cpm syp i tsf at night
liquid antacd tds
apply triamsolone mouth paint o throat back and back f tongue
do 3 week
and get cure after consulting doctor
Answered: Sun, 7 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor