Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Have strange, pink blotches around my anus. Had fissure. Any idea?

I have some strange blotchiness around my anus , it s not red exactly. It s more of a light pink? I have previously and may still have fishers so I don t know if that effects anything, but its very bothersome and looks very strange. It s not irritating or itchy regularly, it just is a weird light pink blotchy thing. Do you have any idea what this is or what I can do to make it go away?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thank you for query
You may. get some steroid cream from your doctor. This takes the redness and irritation away. I would only use it about every other day and apply a thin coat of it. Avoid getting inside your rectum.. only on the skin (crack). It will take about a week for remval of blotches.
You might check to see if you are Gluten Intolerant. I have the exact thing as you do, and I believe it has to do with the allergies. You may have developed a yeast infection in the area. Try to stay off of gluten products for a week, if you notice an improvement, then go see if you are gluten intolerant. It is a simple blood test to find out gluten sensivity.
Answered: Mon, 25 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor