Have stomach disease, burning sensation in esophagus, painful stomach, tiredness. Taking Librax. Side effects?

Good after noon sir My self Bal Ram I am suffering a stomach disease from 9 months name of disease I do not know ( symptoms of disease is light pain of stomach, burning in esophagus side, some indigestion etc) My doctor give me some medicine after eating medicine one week I feel very Tired energy less body and feel always want to sleep foot pain etc. the medicine listed bellow..whats reason ? Is it the side effect of medicine ?? or some things others
1.Ibset
2. Librax
3Nexipride 25 mg
4.Triwin 10 mg
Mon, 13 May 2013