Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Have stitch marks on face. What can remove the scars?

I have 3 stitch marks(around 2 Cm long & 4 Cm Long) on face..which was happened at the age of 3. But, it is slightly faded due to its age...I want to remove this Scar . Please suggest what type of laser treatment required...How many sitting required to clear it ???.... How many days gao between each sitting?????/Pls Suggest....
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  1130
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
by laser treatment we can reduce to extent that it is fairly visible,but we can not remove it completely.
co2 fraction is good laser for it
you need to take 5 session for good result once in 20-30 days
avoid sun exposure and you can apply silicone containing cream over it .
in such big scar we can also do scar reduction treatment also .
better to consult dermatologist and get it treated
i hope i answered your question
Answered: Tue, 5 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor