Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Have spotting, growing belly, bowel movements. Urine test done. What could be the reason?

I ve been spotting for weeks and I ve noticed that my belly is growing.. I ve also noticed some bowel movements but only in one spot.. And I ve done a pee test at my clinic and it came out negative, but when I did the pee test my stomach wasn t as big as now and I didn t had the movements.. As the day goes by, I feel the movements a little more..
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  9
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for consulting us.
You may repeat the pregnancy test now, but, I think it would be more wise if you take a blood pregnancy test & an ultrasound. Even if these two tests exclude pregnancy you should see a Gynecologist for investigation of this spotting as this may indicate some genital tract pathology.
Without a positive pregnancy test, movements alone, are not a sufficient evidence for pregnancy.
Wish you good health.
Answered: Mon, 21 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor