Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Have sour stomach, bloating, tried zantac, no relief. Cure?

Hi i have a sour stomach and bloating since sept 1. I tried zantac for 12 days but still have the sypmtom. I feel like I want to vomit but what came out was just a clear saliva and air. I also want to burp but sometimes it wont come out and ended up boating because i can hardly fart. Every meal i feel bloated and always belch. I gried omeprazole 14 days but still have the symptom. i also have a slight sensation at the epigastrium when i bend. Pls help.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
after antacids if you are not getting ok it may be associated organ dises of stomach
may be some nmedicines used for other problem caused this
theree can be gastritis duodenitis gall bladder problems digestion problems
need to consult gastroenterologist to find the cause and treat according to diagnosis
Answered: Tue, 22 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor