Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Have sore with yellowish discharge on vagina leaving scars. Reason?

I ve had a sore on my vagina since I was 14 but now they keep going and coming and when I press them a yellowish discharge with blood comes out ,,,,and I also noticed a creamy white discharge with a smell from my vagina ,,,I m even afraid to speak to anyone about this and I ve noticed that years after I slept with my first bf who was 15 at that time ,,and I m now 23 and shaved yesterday and noticed there s so many scars on my veejay from ti only slept with a guy about 2years ago but I saw those symptoms before I met with him
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello, thanks for using HCM.
I understand there are two basic problems; the chronic sores and the discharges. Vagina sores could be caused by STDs in people with history of unprotected sexual intercourse regardless the number of times but however, not all sores are caused by STDs. A common STD that causes sores especially chronic sores is Herpes. Herpes is a viral infection that once it gets into the body it stays in nerves at the level of the spinal cord from where it comes back and re-occur. Herpetic sores typically begin as fluid filled blisters that rupture to produce usually painful ulcers that clear off within one to two weeks. Re-occurrence is usually seen under stressful conditions and in immunodepressive states ( such as in HIV, prolonged use of certain drugs, malnutrition etc ). Another possible cause of chronic sore which is rare is Behcet's disease which usually also presents with sores on other mucous membranes such as the mouth. The scars you mentioned could be a reaction to the chronic and repeated irritation of the vaginal mucosa.
The discharges you mentioned are clearly abnormal and indicative of an underlying infection. Seeing a gynecologist is what i will recommend as only an appropriate diagnosis will permit a permanent solution to your problems.
Best regards and hope i did help.
Answered: Sun, 17 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor