Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Have smelly and sticky water discharge from vagina. Treatment?

every time when i sit or stand or walk there is a water comes out my vagina may be sometime are very sticky and sometime is liquid and it has smell and every time.everytime my pant is wet and i change him but there is no result the water comes out and has bad smell what i make to stop this because i am not feel relax.i am nor married
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  264
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2016
Bad smelling watery discharge is mostly suggestive of vaginal infection and caused by either trichomoniasis or bacterial vaginosis.

For confirmation, you may need to consult with gynecologist for pelvic exam & vaginal swab test.

Maintain genital hygiene properly, require proper anti microbial therapy along with vaginal suppository for complete cure and use condom if you are sexually active. In such cases, your partner should be treated.

Be well and take care.
Answered: Thu, 23 Oct 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor