Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Have small pimple like cysts on butt and back leaving scars. Recommendations?

Hi I am a 23 yr old female and I m suffering a embarrassing condition. Since I was 18 I ve been getting these horrible cysts on my body. It started on my buttocks as two pea sized pimples that inflated to baseballs over time then I drained them myself (bad move) and I think they began to spread. After that they just pop up all the time as small very small pimple like cysts, but only on my buttocks and a single one on my back. Sometimes they go away but if they drain they scar and take a long time to heal. I ve been using only dial soap and coco butter lotion. Can u explain my condition and tell me would it be wise or possible to get laser surgery for my scars?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  268
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Diabetes and a few less common causes of immune deficiency - have to be investigated.
A plastic surgeon can help in scar management.

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor