Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Have small papules type lesions in between thighs, itchy, spreading. What is the diagnosis,treatment for it?

I have small papules type lesions in between my thighs which has been present for many months now... it is very itchy all the time and they seem to be spreading...the skin color in this area has also gone dark... what is the diagnosis and treatment for that... they appear in circular fashion and are raised in some places
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
thank you for your query
it look like fungal infection or intertrigo .
you need to apply clotrimazole powder 2 times a day .
keep the area dry and clean
wear loose and cotton cloths
avoid prolong sitting in one position
for itching you can take anti histaminic medicine
better to consult dermatologist .
i hope i answered your question .
Answered: Tue, 16 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Cardiologist Dr. Anantharamakrishnan's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

The description sound like fungus infection
If it is, local and/or systemic anti-fungal can cure
Get your self examined by a dermatologist / appropriate treatment demands proper diagnosis...

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Tue, 16 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor