Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Have small cut, sore in frenulum of foreskin, hurts when i pee, sti test clear. How to get cured?

Hi I have a very small cut/ sore in the frenulum of my foreskin that only comes on after unprotected sex with my girlfriend its very painful to pull back the foreskin and hurts in the shower and when I get urune in it. I had an sti test and was clear. It goes away if I don't have sex for a week or So due to work commitments but comes straight back after sex. Please help it's very annoying now as I love sex!
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  253
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have sustained injury to your frenulum during sex.
This is most likely to be due to a band of adhesion between glans penis and frenulum.

Consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment , you may need to excise the band so that your frenulum will not get injured every time during sex.
Answered: Thu, 18 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor