Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Have small circular patches on body. Happened after sex. Keeps returning. Permanent treatment?

Have small circular patches all over my body the doctor said its a virus but they keep spreading. It started as a big red patch on the side of my knee . The medicine helps temporarily. this started happening around 2 months ago. When the virus clears up from one place on my body it moves to another. Happened after I had sex. My sisters and my mom got some on their body just by touching me. Help please.
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  457
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
the circular patches are itching temporery for how long what medcine did you use to get the you all share the washing machine same time to wash togather or use same towels.if you get infected after sexual contact that you did not mention the prttern of relation ship since its unlikely tranmit the infection to your sister and mother if it were to be sexually tranmitted
Answered: Mon, 28 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor