Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Have small bumps on labia minora. No burning, no itching or abnormal discharge. Genital warts?

Hi, am 17 and am sexually active, i have small bumps on my labia minora , they almost look like taste buds.They don t itch or irritate me, its hard to know that they are there because they don t make me uncomfortable, no burning, no itching, no odour, no abnormal discharge .Could this be genital warts??? am really worried, help please
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  334
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for the query,
Yes, these could be genital warts.
Genital warts are caused by human papillomavirus (HPV). It is spread through direct skin-to-skin contact during oral, genital, or anal sex with an infected partner.

Surgical excision can be done but has a greater risk of scarring. other alternative is Electrocauterization .

Dr Nilofer
Answered: Thu, 17 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor