Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Have skin problem and pimples on face. Looking for effective solution

hello sir, I have skin problem. My face is fully covered with lots of big pimples . I have undergone a skin treatment 1.5 years ago. At that time got the desired result, but the pimples came back for last 6 months. So I want to know the best solution. If you want to suggest me ant doctor for this, then I am the resident of the Ahmedabad, Gujrat, India. Provide me any nearby good skin expert address.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi Harsh,

You seem to be having severe grade acne. To treat the same, you may need to take a course of oral anti acne drugs like isotretinoin and an antibiotic. This needs to be continued even after acne lesions have healed to prevent further recurrences. Taking sessions of chemical peels along with anti acne medication would give result too.

In the meanwhile use

Anti acne face wash like saslic or saliac

Apply benzoyl peroxide gel in morning and retino a cream in night only over acne lesions. You may use a tooth pick to do the same.

You can take help of this website to know about doctors in Ahmedabad. Use the link for the same.

Hope that answers your query. Take care.
Answered: Mon, 28 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
Welcome to health care magic forum,
For permanent solution of pimples, homeopathy is the best treatment. Once pimples are cleared with homeopathic treatment then they never reappear. And also it have no side effects.
Be sure that, Homeopathic medicine must be selected after taking detail history of your physical as well as mental makeup. Then n then you will get satisfactory result. So consult good classical homeopath near by you or you may consult me. I am consulting homeopath at Rajkot, Gujrat.
For more inquiry you may contact on “”
Have a good health
Answered: Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor