Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Have skin discoloration in the beard area. Why is softer than the rest of the area. Suggestion?

hello. i have this skin discoloration in the area where my beard grows. It s been like this for almost 2 years. People has told me that it was just the hair making the skin look dark but that is not the case. i have used a tweezers and yanked them all out occasionally. Each and every time that area is still darker than the rest of my skin. when i touch it, it s soft but has a different kind of softness from the rest of my skin. It does not hurt at all and no signs of irritation. However, when i tweeze it out, it does not hurt unlike when i yank out hair from other parts of my body
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  377
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hard soft discoluration on the beard area can be fixed drug eruption.rule out any drugs causing it.apply evion and ban a tan cream daily
Answered: Wed, 28 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor