Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Have skin allergy which is appear like red circuit in some location. I took some anti histamine medicine

hi, i am housam , i have skin problem like allergy which is appear like red circuit on my skin in some location for some time then it hidden and appear in different locations. and i take some Anti histamine medicine then this allery hidden for some time then it back please if you can help me
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  116
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
welcome to the healthcare magic forum,you are suffering from allergic urticaria,anti histaminics have limited role in it ,you can get good results by using homeopathic medicines without any visible side effects ,so better opt for it.

send me the details at and will guide u further.
Answered: Wed, 18 May 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u have allergic reaction-urticaria.
it is very unpredictable condition
pt has it from 2 month to 20 yrs.
what u need to do is to keep it in control .
only u need to take antihistaminic like cetrizine or allegra tab.
it is safe tab and have no side effects.
ur body will surely recover from it.
dont take much stress and drink more water.
u need not to change doctor frequently.
Answered: Thu, 19 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor