Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Have sinus, puberphonia. Did polyptomy operation earlier. Suggest which surgery to undergo.

Having problem of Sinus and puberphonia, iam a male. planned to undergo ENT surgery for sinusitis and voice restoration. guide me which surgery to undergo first. once already polyptomy operation ten years before was done at HYD now it requires again for removal of nasal polyps. as i have female voice i want to udergo phonosurgery also and improve my voice. request to suggest what to do .
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response

both the surgeries have different indication and purpopse. It is suggested to undergo sinus surgery prior to surgery for puberphonia. iT IS RECOMMENDED TO CONSULT ANOTHER ent SURGEON AS PUBERPHONIA REQUIRES TREATMENT AS SPEECH EVALUATION FOLLOWED BY SPEECH THERAPY INSTREAD OF SURGERY

Answered: Fri, 21 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor