Have single nasal breathing problem. Have extra muscle in that nasal. How to remove this?

i have single nasal breathing problem in my childhood onwards. i thought that time mucous are block one side of the nose. But i recently watch inside of my nasal. I seen in my one side of nasal extra muscle. i couldn't able to breath properly in that nasal. I wanna remove that extra muscle from inside my nose. If i removed that extra muscle it will increase snoring ? becoz i never snoring problem.But my family members have snoring problem, i'm afraid for snoring and also my extra muscle in nose. how to remove my muscles from inside my nose. i'm 22 M from chennai.
Fri, 28 Jun 2013