Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Have shrinking clitoris. How to get cured?

Im 21years old and i noticed two months ago that my clitoris had shrunken in size and i know im sexually attracted to my fiance but i very seldom want to have sex.. what could i do to change these things.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  495
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. what you told never happens. don't worry about sex feelings, they depend upon the time of the period. during oulation time and during period the urge is more. rest of the time it is less. it is not commen with everyone. so dont worry every thing will be o.k. thank you.
Answered: Mon, 13 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor