Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Have shortness of breath, body seizures, eye pain. Breathed welding fumes, glue fumes, carbon mono-oxide, Sheetrock dust. Suggest?

i have been reading about Dr. Alan Hirsch, a smell disorder specialist in Chicago. I live in KCMO. Years ago I breathed welding fumes, glue fumes, carbon monoxide, sheetrock dust, etc. and for the last 12 years I have had gasping, shortness of breath, left side head and eye pain, right side body seizures. I have lost almost all my sense of smell but react when i walk past a cigarette smoker, somen wearing perfume or hair spray, exhaust fumes, TicTack breath candy, chewing gum, etc. I have been told that Chemicals i breathed damaged the Basal Ganglia of my brain. I have medicare and medicaid insurance and am looking for a doctor who can diagnose what i have. The internet said to find an otolaryngologist. I may need a neurologist. Please advise.
never mind. i live on 800 a month and have no money. i'm not important. thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
probably either going to come back on its own or not, don't worry about check up with these symptoms only
Answered: Tue, 16 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor