Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Have severe fibromyalga and arthritis. Had cancer. Using subutex. Guidance.

I have severe fibromyalga and possible arthritis I battled cancer for 14 yrs and have been on pain med since 1992 for about a yr I had no dr and no money so I started using herion I hated it I got into treatment for subutex and we started treating me for pain with generic subutex. I am disabled due to fibro and the subutex works the best for me I could start taking pain med again but I would prefer not to I do not need to do drug treatment I just need to find a pain clinic that gives subutex or bupenopherin the generic. my dr is closing hher clinic due to her own physical problems the end of april im panicing and don't know what to do help... I am in the Spokane WA area and am willing to travel as I have been going to snoqaualmie every six weeks. and I was also wondering if ssdi ins pays for my apt and med.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
Hi there, Kindly inform the type and stage of cancer you are suffering from. Also your GP would be best guide for you as they can refer to pain or deaddiction specialists. Take proper help and I would be glad to answer any questions regarding cancer or its therapy an related questions. Regards
Answered: Sat, 22 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor