Have severe bloating problems after small or large meals, bloating

Have severe bloating problems after small or large meals, bloating located in upper portion of stomach. No other problems associated with the bloating, no weight loss,no disrespectful no other problems.I do take a fiber supplement to help with the hard stools and Bowell movement. Prior to taking fiber Bowell movements would only happen every three or four days and the stools would be very large and painful.. Just had a colon procedure with only a few small popups. Just concerned about the severe bloating
Fri, 1 Jun 2018