Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Have severe anxiety problem, panic attack and scared of fear. Daily undergo severe palpitation, nausea ,severe vomiting, acidity and no sound sleep. How to completely overcome this problem?

good afternoon Dr. i am having severe anxiexty problem, panic attack and scared of fear. i daily undergo severe palpitation , nausea , severe voomitting, acidity, belching and coz of all these no sound sleep. i have consulted so many doctors but its of mere use. i dont like to consult psychologist coz watever they say its know to me also but i am not able to overcome it. sometimes coz of some reason i fear and sometimes unknown fear or bitter thoughts or bad news fear me alot. m fed of this. i want to completely overcome this. i am married and want to lead a good happy life. tried may kinds like yoga , meditation , exercises, walking reading good books, nothing has helped me, please guide me .
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

I am sorry that you are facing such a distressing problem.

Let me tell you one thing. You have tried all possible things from your side.

I think now it is time for you to meet a Psychiatrist and take medications according to his advice.

Sometimes, we may not be able to help ourselves more. In such case, it is better to take treatment for some time with the help of your doctor.

You can go in for a small dose anti-depressive tablet for a short duration of time like a month or two. It will definitely help you in leading a normal day-to-day life.

Please help yourself and consult a Psychiatrist at the earliest.

I wish you speedy recovery.

Answered: Wed, 27 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor