Have seronegative arthritis. Done blood test. Is Saso DS safe to take?

Hello Doctor, I have a query for you I have been diagnosed having seronegative arthrities I have my blood test done, here are details:- ESR: 36 C Reactive Protein ( CRP ): 19 Rheumatiod Factor (RA test) -ve ( 2 IU/ml) I have been advised to take Tab: Saso Ds I would like to know if this medicine is safe. My age is 30 years/Male from Bangalore, India. Kindly revert me with your inputs and also please suggest me food which I should consume and food I should avoid. Thanking you. Regards, Gautam
Wed, 21 Nov 2012