Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Have sensitive skin. Complexion reduced due to minor health issues. Looking for safe and permanent solution

hi doctor, hi had a clear complexion , due to minor health issues, my complexion is reduced, i dont want to be completely fair but i want a lighter complexion, i need to look like before, even now its better i have indian brown complexion, but please tell how to increase only with few shades, whom to consult so that i can get permanent satisfaction without danger treatment like bleach or any chemical, my skins is very sensitive please let me knw what to do...
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
I would be pleased to answer your question .

From you history I am pretty pleased to know that you have realistic expectations. That is a very important part of your treatment.
Vitamin C based serums available over the counter are good for individuals with a tanned skin and sensitive skin.
The Vitamin C serum available nowadays come with new technologies which are not irritant and have added advantage of lightening the skin .
Avoid Bleach and Chemical peels on your skin .

It might take some time for the treatment to work . You need to book an appointment with the Dermatologist ans discuss the above.

Thanks and Take care
Answered: Wed, 11 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor