Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Have sebaceous cysts on testicles. Looking for home remedy

Hi, I have a couple medium sized sebaceous cysts on my testicles, and also appear to have what is referred to as chicken skin on the underside of my penis . If possible, I would like to know some home remedies to reduce the bumps. I don t have the money for a doctor (I am 20 years old), and i know they are not harmful, just any information to reduce these would be especially helpful. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
hello dear,
dont worry, as you said they are not harmful.
only way to remove sebaceous cyst is surgical removal.
even with this chances of reoccurence is high.

dont apply any cream or anything else, it might irritate the skin.

thank you
Answered: Fri, 8 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Das Arindam's  Response
Sep 2012
Hello, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das.

Sebaceous cyst is the accumulation of keratinous material in the skin layer.

It is not going to be handled by the home remedies.

So, you have to go for surgical removal.

That is the only way.

Answered: Sat, 9 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor