Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Have rubs or cuts in labia, itchiness with burning sensation. Help?

Hi I ve got rubs on my outta labia which I previously had a month ago,it is up the top and symmetrical to where I had my hood pierced,their is no blister it s just a flat red cut/rub,I took my piercing out and it went within a day, but I m very itchy and burning sensation on top of vagina and down sides to my anus , no burning wen I pee or flu symptoms , YYYY@YYYY tonight I ve have scratched a lot and made it bleed in same place
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
As you describe it can be contact dermatitis because is symmetrical where you have piercing.
Successful contact dermatitis treatment consists primarily of identifying factors.
You should use wet compresses and anti-itch creams,can help your skin and reduce inflammation.Usually resolves in 2-4 weeks.
If the symptoms do not reduce within time you should consult to your doctor.
Answered: Wed, 27 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor