Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Have ringing in ear and dizziness. Roof of mouth is swelling. Treatment?

I have a ringing in my left ear, with fullness and I get dizzy some times dizzy enough to get sick, the roof of my mouth at my throat is swelling. I have been to 3 doctors for this. One said otitis media the other flushed my ear out and the last one a week ago was an ent ,who looked in my ear said the ear drum was fine and gave me a hearing test . I m getting tired of every day living in fear I may get a dizzy spell because I drive truck. Can you help me out
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for contacting HCM
You have
1. Tinnitus(ringing in ear)
2.Fullness In ear
3.Dizziness (Vertigo)
These are typical features of the Meniere`s disease But roof of mouth is also swelling that not related with this disease , best to consult ENT specialist for better diagnosis and treatment.
Dr Hariom Sharma
Answered: Fri, 9 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor