Have right abdominal cramps and weakness. Had found cyst in pancreas. Which specialist to see?

September 2011 I had a fall at work. January 2012 8mm cyst on pancreas found incidentally after MRI January 2013 started to have discomfort on right side. Saw physician who told me it was related to fall 2 years earlier. Told me to see my nerosurgeon as back & stomac pain are related to back nerves. March 2013 Started having fairly severe right sided discomfort and crampy pain abdomen right and generalized weakness. Why was it ok not to biopsy just because ithadn t grown in 1 year? Which specialist do I see?
Sat, 30 Mar 2013